What to Bring / What Not to Bring
For Your Mental Health Treatment
Prior to admission, please review our list of items to bring and contraband items:
What to Bring With You:
- Clothing for 3 days, (washer/dryer available at no charge), shoes with no laces.
- Personal hygiene items: toothbrush, toothpaste, shower shoes, deodorant, hair brush, lotion. These items cannot include alcohol based products or aerosols. No glass bottles allowed.
- Warm pajamas and robes, (no ties)
- Tobacco products, (must remain unopened prior to admission to the unit)
- Home medications, will be stored in pharmacy, these must be in the prescription bottle from the pharmacy they were filled at.
- C-PAP or Bi-PAP machines if prescribed
- Contact lenses, solution or glasses
- Religious items, bible, prayer accessories, rosaries will be checked in and provided for prayer time.
What Not to Bring
- Electronic items such as cell phones, ipods, laptops, earphones, recording devices, radios, and clocks.
- No shoestrings, drawstrings or belts.
- No hairdryers, curling irons, or flat irons.
- Outside food or drink.
- Jewelry, with the exception of wedding bands.
- No items with sharp edges, any items with points, glass or flammable liquids.
- Pens, pencils or binders with metal spirals.
- Mirrors, nail files, or nail clippers.
- Stuffed animals, pillows or blankets.
- Make-up will be kept and provided when requested, no glass bottles.
- Disposable razors.
- Sunglasses, scarves, sock hats, or cowboy hats.
- Nail polish remover or chemical hair remover.
- Cups, water bottles, travel coffee cups of any kind.