Adult Inpatient mental health Services
For adults living with mental illness, there can be times when a higher level of care is required. At Mayhill, we work with each patient to design a treatment plan which is intended to help each patient recover a chance to find happiness. Our evidence based programs include:
- Initial Intake Assessment
- Disease Management Education
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Medically Supervised Treatment Plan
- Safe & Secure Environment
- Psychosocial Assessments
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Discharge Planning & Case Management
- Family Therapy
We address issues ranging from major depression, substance abuse, anxiety, and dual-diagnosis and crisis stabilization. We also provide 24/7 confidential free assessments.
If you think you or a loved one may need help?
- Thoughts of hurting themselves or others
- Sudden personality change
- Evidence of illicit drug use or alcohol abuse
- Extreme mood swings
- Feeling or belief of having grand abilities/powers
- Isolation or withdrawing from loved ones
- Hearing voices or hallucinations
We can assess patient in our care center 24/7, or with our mobile assessment team.
For free confidential mental health assessment call: